Our scientific approach to laboratory testing provides our clients with a higher standard of excellence, scientific integrity, and expedited turnaround times. We provide quality laboratory services in Lufkin and surrounding area, with the help of latest technology and equipment we have inhouse. In association with local hospital laboratories and national laboratory service providers, we perform a wide range of laboratory diagnostic tests that helps in the treatment of our emergency patients. We always strive to serve our clients better.
Hope ER is an emergency medical facility that excels in providing immediate treatment to patients without any prior appointment. We never make emergency wait, instead we provide the best care to all, 24*7.
Trusted First Choice For All Your Laboratory Tests
At Hope ER, our lab plays a vital role in the diagnostic process and all the laboratory tests are performed under the guidance and supervision of experienced and highly skilled lab staff using the most up-to-date equipment and technology. Our comprehensive range of laboratory services includes:
- Pregnancy tests
- Phlebotomy (blood draws)
- Mononucleosis testing
- Yeast infection testing
- Skin and nail scrapings for fungus
- Stool tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Cardiac Enzyme
- D dimer
- Flu test (Influenza A&B Screen)
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
- Urinalysis and Urine Culture
- And more as needed
Hope ER is reliable and confidential with test results being available immediately as the tests are being done inhouse with our most reliable equipments that produce specific and sensitive testing results to diagnose your condition. A few tests sent out to outside labs for verification and further testing are ready within 24 hours. You don’t need a doctor’s order and you don’t need an appointment.
From the reports of your laboratory test, our doctor figures out if there is a need to keep you under observation for a few hours to 23 hours. Hope ER – an emergency room in Lufkin – houses 2 rooms to admit patients. During this process, close monitoring of the patient is done. Once the doctor concludes the situation, the patient is either discharged or referred to a local hospital for further treatment.
Our Core Values Makes Us Unique
- Integrity – Our doctors, nurses and lab technicians always make sure to demonstrate honesty, professionalism, accountability, and teamwork in every aspect of the job responsibilities they carry out.
- Quality – Using the most highly skilled lab experts, testing equipment, and documented processes, we provide the highest quality laboratory services to all our clients in Lufkin and surrounding area.
- Excellence – Our customers always have confidence and satisfaction in our level of quality, service, commitment and responsiveness to meet their healthcare needs.
Impeccable Laboratory Services are Delivered at our Emergency Room
For more information on our laboratory services in Lufkin, contact us at 9368997242 / 9368997243 or directly visit us at 2111 East Denman Avenue, Lufkin Texas 75901.