While all people are willing to return to pre-pandemic normal, the new coronavirus strain is making its way to hamper many lives across the world, and the USA is not untouched. The growing number of new coronavirus cases is a major concern in the country.
Officials in the United States are imposing restrictions and suggesting maintaining a social distance firmly. The authorities have told people to “stay at home” as the new strain is 70% more infectious and contagious than the other strain of the virus. Once it enters the body, it replaces all versions of the virus. The strain is turning into a mystery that people want to know about for their safety. If you are curious to know them, give this blog post a thorough read.
Important Things about the New Strain:
- United Kingdom, Brazil, and South Africa identified the three main ‘variants of concern’.
- As soon as the virus enters the body, it starts making a huge number of copies in the body, and each version is quite different from the previous one.
- Researchers are unable to ascertain the effects of the spread yet; therefore, the government officials are increasing lockdown in many parts of the country.
- As more people get infected, it will lead to problematic mutations causing worry among people.
- Experts have no clue about whether the new strain will hinder the effectiveness of vaccines, or cause more severe consequences.
- It has become the most common Covid-19 strain among various parts of the United States of America.
- Vaccine-making companies have said that they are working to modify their vaccines.
- Covid-19 belongs to RNA viruses that keep themselves changes gradually and increase their chance of infection.
What Are The Symptoms Of This New Strain?
We all know that the most common symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, loss of taste, shortness of breath, dry cough. People who are positive with the strain are likely to experience persistent cough, tiredness, muscle aches, fever, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, discoloration of fingers and toes, skin rashes, headache, and pain.
Besides everything, a large number of people do not know when to isolate or get tested. If you experience any of the symptoms mentioned above or other medical complications that create some doubts, do not take the situation for granted. Call your doctor or go to the nearest emergency room where you can be seen and tested for covid and other related test like Flu, streps etc. Hope ER is your No Wait emergency center, open 24×7, located on 2111 East Denman Avenue Lufkin Texas. We are always here to see people of different ages and all emergency conditions making use of our inhouse labs and radiology equipments for a quick diagnosis and intervention for all our patients.